Tuesday, October 26



A Journey Within (2 Life)

* Life is a bazaar full of mint and sweet basil.

* Life is a way, a way and yet another way.

* Life is sometimes laughter and sometimes tears and sometimes, I know not what.

* Life is sometimes a matter of love, or of passion, or of just being enamoured.

* Life is a child’s kite that has flown to the top of a rainbow.

* Life is an inn or a caravansarai, sometimes full of clamour, sometimes still and empty.

* Every morning I water the flower pot of my life and place it on the window ledge, facing the sun.

* I greet this life of mine saying, ‘My lovely lady, how very kind you are to me!’

* This life of mine loves me so much that it has left me completely free to spread my wings and fly wherever my heart desires.

* On my birthday I congratulated life, had a simple party and settled my accounts to the full. Wish you had been here. Life brought me a present. A mirror with its own reflection in it.

* Living is an art. An art that we have to learn. I ask myself: Do I know how to live a happy life?

* I am re-born everyday:

I have just started to learn how to sit still and straight;

To walk with my head held high;

To breathe, inhaling to the very depth of my chest;

To look in the mirror and see that which is worthy and commendable about myself.

To buy a new toy that I simply must have;

To fly my kite;

To feed the small goldfish in the fish bowl;

And various other, lesser things, which are not as important as these.

* Everyday I rediscover myself. I dig out the worthy and commendable thing about myself that have been trampled upon, lost or forgotten. I dig them out from among the discarded, dusty pile of forgotten things and clean their kind and dust-covered faces.

* I look a lot at my hands. Hands that are in search of yours.

* Sometimes I become rain and rain deep into the earth. Like a bright but wayward ball, I turn and twirl, in a state of carefree happiness.

* When life and I are alone, together we listen to the music of silence, exchange a look and nothing more.

* My child swears by his kite, by chocolates and by ice cream. He says “By my kite I

swear!?. He is much closer to beauty than I am.

* Yesterday has gone. Tomorrow has yet to come. Greet today with “ A very good

morning to you!?

* Go on your way and with a happy heart drink your wine.

* Speech is a human being’s greatest gift to the world. Speak gently, kindly and with

dignity, as if you were bestowing a benediction.

* When your tongue and your heart are at one, you are at peace.

* Rise and come to the window. Let us greet the sun together.

* Look at the sky, look at the sea and let your soul turn ‘blue’.

* Life is a garden full of sweet, sour and bitter fruits. Smell them, taste them to the full.

* In the garden of your soul there is a seed. Plant it! It shall become a tree. A pine or a

cypress tree! It is you who is tall and green, you who holds his head high.

* ‘I’ is that green tree of the garden of this world.

* ‘I’ should not be a much-fragmented picture of yourself that others have put together.

Understand you own ‘I’.

* Life is a Spring, at the time when the bougainvillia of love begins to bloom.

* In the garden of life be a dandelion seed flying lightly in the breeze!

* You are a tree. Make your branches a haven for kind ravens and tired swallows.

* You are a tree. Make your blossoms a necklace for Spring.

* Come, let us be a handful of wheat or a fistful of rice in the hands of a hungry child.

No comments:

Post a Comment